Seasonal, Holiday & Sermon-Themed Worship (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you doing at your church with Sunday being New Years Day?

This Sunday is New Years Day... January 1, 2017. It is crazy to think we are starting a new year when at times it feels like we just starte…

Started by Nathan Gifford

1 Jan 1
Reply by Charles Wolff

My cover of Cloverton's "Hallelujah Christmas"

This video is from two years ago, but I thought I'd share it. I did Cloverton's "Hallelujah Christmas" as part of a Christmas Eve service.…

5 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

New Christmas Music from 2016

A number of new worship artists have put out Christmas albums this year, giving us all a fresh collection of appropriate songs to incorpora…

0 Nov 22, 2016

Christmas Worship Or Just Caroling?

Hey guys! I wrote a blog a couple years ago based on the annual struggle of all of us worship leaders... putting together Christmas-themed…

4 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Straddling The Fence

Hey All,Looking for a song or two for an upcoming sermon series titled "Straddling the Fence".  Series is about making the choice to follow…

Started by Nathan Lawrenson

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Nathan Lawrenson

Youth Camp

I'm leading worship for a few youth camps this summer and am looking for some great new music.  I've recently discovered Urban Rescue.  Am…

2 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Nathan Lawrenson

Songs about the Heart

We're about to start a sermon series focused on what the Bible says about the heart of man.  For example, Love the Lord…with all your heart…

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Christmas Songs

Hi all, It's that time of year again.... if you're looking for fresh new material for Christmas, please have a look at the new "Christmas S…

Started by Matt Osgood

8 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Tobias Green

Southern-style Worship

So Northpoint worship recently came out with "Love Come Down," which if you haven't heard yet, you really need to. Watch it on YouTube here…

Started by Samuel Bunnell

3 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Toni

Jesus as an example of "truly human"

I am looking for songs about how "Jesus' life and actions show me what it means to be truly human."  Kinda the "good deeds" half of the bel…

Started by Charles Wolff

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Charles Wolff

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service