Modern, Contemporary Worship (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Worship Songs 2015

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (2015) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was new t…

Started by Worship The Rock

25 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Hong

A Life Cycle of Music

I was contemplating how Rock has become the traditional music for Americans.  If you ask a drummer to play a little something, it will inva…

Started by Greg Moore

8 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Toni

New Worship Songs 2014

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (2014) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was new t…

Started by Worship The Rock

22 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Chris Hong

Oceans chords

Can one get by ok leading/playing the "Oceans" song with just (1) bridge arrangement instead of the (3) different ones? Just wondering if i…

Started by Steve

4 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Steve

The Spice (and Vitamins) of Life: Music for the Whole Church

Any artists out there using Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Latin, Russian or other non-rural-American (meaning, north of Nashville) styles…

Started by Greg Moore

19 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Daniel Read

New Worship Sound out of South Africa

Greetings I wish to share a new Worship sound out of South Africa that the Lord is currently raising up. Kindly listen to https://www.you

Started by Justice M

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Toni

What drives the content of songs and why they are sung - thoughts about Vicky Beeching.

Before going any further, let me make it plain that this is not a comment about her coming out as such, and all the stuff that surrounds th…

Started by Toni

15 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Charles Wolff

After Rock, What?

I'm curious -- what sort of music (style, type, genre, etc.) do younger people (say, 7 through 27) listen to in your church or social envir…

Started by Greg Moore

20 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Gideon Roberts

Chords for Tasha Cobb's For Your Glory

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find either the chords or sheet music for Tasha Cobb's For Your Glory? Any hel…

Started by Jerry Oldham

1 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Charles Wolff

Impertinent Questions About Worship Music #1 and #2.

Soon to be a WTR mini-series! #1 As an electric guitarist in a worship environment, I've been wondering about a phrase we string jockeys us…

Started by Greg Newhouse

109 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Greg Newhouse

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service