Modern, Contemporary Worship (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worship Video, Worship Song

Recently our pastor watched a video of a new song that presented a powerful message - the pictures worked convincingly with the words on th…

Started by Greg Moore

2 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Greg Moore

Are Today's Worship Songs As Anointed As Those From The 80s-90s?

But  if the Holy Spirit is speaking to your heart too Hossana/Maranantha/Vineyard/Hillsongs of the 80s-90s I wish we could bring it back af…

Started by Steve Morton

68 May 16, 2016
Reply by Greg Moore

Singing in the Spirit

There is so much talk about this and that aspect of music with words, notes and such; but I sometimes miss singing in the Spirit (having mo…

Started by Greg Moore

9 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Eric Perales

Top of the Pops Worship

I've stumbled across a couple of videos recently which were a bit of a revelation to me! They are versions of live perfromances by well kno…

Started by Joe Aiken

9 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Joe Aiken

Blog resource for Worship teams

Hello,         My blog focuses on topics of interest to worship teams, leaders and other musical performers.  Please check it out here    …

Started by SonicNuance

1 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Charles Wolff

Who are your worship music influences or heroes?

Thought it would be good to share who are music influences are. What music has influenced the way you play, what you listen to and how you…

Started by Worship The Rock

17 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Benjamin Luce

Slower = Faster

Over the past several months, we have been looking for better tempos in some of our songs.  Like all worship leaders, we are under pressure…

Started by Greg Moore

17 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Greg Newhouse

Unstoppable God Bass Lick

Hi all, I've been learning the song Unstoppable God by Elevation Worship recently on bass and in the second and third choruses there is an…

Started by Sam Campbell

0 Jul 24, 2015

The 100 Best Worship Songs of All Time

Hi, I'm Andy, relatively new here. I'm doing a blog on the 100 Best Modern Worship Songs, and I wanted to gauge interest to see if anyone h…

Started by Andy Prosseda

27 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Charles Wolff

Song keys where you jump an octave.

So, my question has to do with song keys.  Specifically to women worship leaders, but men can chime in as well!  My issue is with songs tha…

Started by Moe Vallee

8 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service