Copyrights, Licensing & CCLI (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We are starting simulcasts to local churches but each local church will have to use their own live musicians. what are the rules for broadcasting music over a local intranet network?

We were told by our praise leader that starting next Sunday we would be simulcasting the sermon portion to another nazarene church in our l…

Started by Bill Guynn

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Bill Guynn

Is it OK to cover the Praise and Worship recording arrangements for church worship?

I'm a returning Christian and currently a keyboardist in the church I'm attending. When I was in college, I was also the band leader in my…

Started by Rommel Yadao

5 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Frances Barnhart

Am I a Thief? Help Me Decide!

Hello Friends. I've recently finished recording a song with my brother called "More of You". For the most part I like the song, but the mor…

Started by Andy Bartlomain

29 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Andy Bartlomain

Copyrights For DVD Duplication?

Our worship team recently joined forces with other worship leaders and musicians in Orlando, in a community evening of worship. We had a pr…

Started by DONNA LEIGH HINKLEY

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Jeff

praise teams and copyright music

Hello, I have a question about copyright laws: Is it legal to make copies of cds for everyone on the team to practice with? If not do we…

Started by Lori Cerdeiros

10 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Jack Erb

How do churches look after the copyright side of things

I look after the copyright side of things through CCLI for my church. How does your church take care of copyright

Started by Pete

14 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Tricia

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service