Worship Conferences & Events (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone Going to Christian Musicians Summit (CMS) NW 2014?

It would be cool to meet up while there.  My friend Tony Chung (I believe also a WTR community member) and I are heading down today. Nov 1…

Started by Darcy Watkins

0 Nov 12, 2014

UK National Songwriters Conference - 20th Sept

Hi all, It's been a couple of years since I've been on here, lots of stuff going on, some of it not great. However, I hope you'll forgive m…

Started by Matt Osgood

0 Aug 15, 2014

Has anyone gone to WATS (Worship Arts Technology Summit)?

I'm enrolled for WATS tomorrow and curious what to expect.  It looks like a blast and has some heavy hitters attending.  Has anyone been th…

Started by Darrell Boger

0 Jun 26, 2014

FREE Worship webinar!

My vocal coach Kim Snyder is running a free webinar on 'singing stronger in the Church' on the following dates: Monday 21 August 6.30-7.30…

Started by Naomi Bignell

0 Aug 13, 2013

Worship Leader conference - Lake of the Ozarks, MO

My name is Larry Clark and I live in Stover, MO. My wife, Kat and I, own and operate Restoration Farm which is a chemical free farm with a…

Started by Larry N Clark

0 Feb 21, 2013

Cantinas Festival - Aug. 25th, Paso Robles, CA

Heard about this on the Today show, of all places. There's a songwriting/performing competition attached to it - video entries can be made…

Started by bet nich

0 Jul 19, 2012

Converge 2012

Join Lenny LeBlanc, Rob Whitlow, Nathan Gifford and more for Converge 12 Worship and Pastors Leadership Conference in Indianapolis on April…

Started by Rob Whitlow

0 Apr 4, 2012

The Justice & Worship Workshop

The Justice & Worship Workshop 2pm to 5pm, Saturday 26 May 2012 - Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, London SW1H 9NH In a world o…

Started by David Muir

0 Mar 14, 2012

Anyone love Behold the Lamb of God by Andrew Peterson

Anyone in the Chicago suburbs interested in participating in a local performance of Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God for Christmas…

Started by Simon N. Luming

0 Feb 11, 2012

"Battle of the Bands"??

Our youth ministry is considering holding a "Battle of the Bands" type event for worship bands in the area as a fund raiser.  I have a few…

Started by John Powell

10 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by James Bedwell

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service