(Last Updated on 4th Feb 2013)
Worship The Rock (WTR) is the most popular online community for worship leaders on the Internet. It currently attracts approximately 20,000 unique visitors each month and these generate about 40,000 page views. We have around 8,500 registered members and this number is growing each day.
About 70% of our traffic is from the US, 7.5% from the UK and the rest from many different parts of the world such as Canada, Australia, India, Singapore, South Africa, Phillipines, Germany and South Africa.
Approximately 90% of our members are worship leaders or worship pastors. The other 10% don’t lead worship but they play or sing in worship teams, or are simply interested in worship discussions.
Worship The Rock has been endorsed by a number of well-known worship leaders including Vicky Beeching, Scott Wesley Brown and Al Gordon (heads up Worship Central with Tim Hughes). To view these please visit: http://www.worshiptherock.com/page/endorsements-1
We have a number of different ways that we can help you advertise your product, service, website or event on Worship The Rock - simply click below to download our 2013 advertising pack:
If you have any questions about advertising on WTR please don't hesitate to drop me an email: email@example.com
Worship The Rock